There is nothing better than a "Empanada criolla" for an appetaiser…
with this portion you cant make 18 to 24 empanadas.
24 tapas de empanadas you can buyet in a latin store ask for (tapas de empanadas ARGENTINAS). In Los Angeles you cant Buy in Catalina Market
For the Filling :
- 4 Tbs Oliv oil.
- 10 green onions chopped ,
- 1 red pepper,
- 1# Gound beef 25%
- 2 Tbs. paprika,
- 1 tsp crushe red peeper.
- 1/4 tsp sugar,
- 1 Tbs. fresh parsley chopped,
- 1/4 tsp cuming
- salt and black peper to taste ,
- 2 hard boil eggs cut in squaers,
- In a pot put the olive oil wormer up add the onios and green onios and red pepper saute for 2 min at medium high add paprika comming salt peper and crush peeper add gound beef ,cook add sugar olives keep cooking antil the peper and the meat is done then add the egg and parsley let cool .
- Now we cant put tokeder the empanadas